30 days Easy Exchange and Return Policy
In the event that there is any slip-up that occurs close by, similar to the size or there is a distinction in design/shading and the picture of the item on the site, at that point return and Exchange can be approved. Simply send us snaps/photos of the product while wearing it and a collar tag photo within a week (7 business days) after the product received and highlight the issues that you are you are facing. You must have to contact us within 7 days along with a snap/photo to highlight your issue so that will be entertained within 30 days. After 7 days you are not able to make your request for any return and exchange. You can contact us through our Email, Facebook/Whatsapp/Live Chat/Call Support.
The Refund Policy Applies when:
- There will be no alteration of the products by the buyer.
- There will be no tags removed by the buyer.
- If the product is in good shape unused and in the original form shipped to you by us.
- If the complaint about the product is done by our end then we will make either refund or exchange as per your satisfaction.
The Refund Policy does not apply when:
- There will be no return/Exchange for ordering more than one comparable item, yet unique size. Individuals misuse it.
- Customized items and Custom Orders are not refundable or exchangeable.
- If there should be an occurrence of a return, the shipping cost will be paid by the purchaser and they are additionally liable to pay the earlier postage cost that was paid by us because we offer free shipping to our customers but it is not free to us.
- No item will be engaged for Return, Refund, or Exchange if the labels were expelled from the item.
- All returns, refunds, or exchanges made after 24 hours of getting the item won’t be adequate.
- Directly before sending your product, our responsible product inspector will survey your product; shading, estimating, and sewing. Still on the off chance that you feel any inquiries so please email us at the given email address and feature the issues that you are looking for with the product.
We will not assess refund or credit orders and have no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- You have altered your perspective on a thing;
- You purchased a thing unintentionally;
- You exceeded the 30 days;
- You change your mind.
You can Email, Facebook/Whatsapp/Live Chat/Call Support your product’s images, and highlight the issue that you are facing. Our team will investigate your issue and confirm the product is eligible for return/refund/exchange as per the above-mentioned conditions. Once confirmed, we will provide you the RMA number that you have to attach to the delivery box, If there should be an occurrence of a return, the shipping cost will be paid by the purchaser and they are additionally liable to pay the earlier postage cost that was paid by us because we offer free shipping to our customers but it is not free to us.
In the event that the client wishes to exchange the product with another size so we offer them another product free of cost (new size), yet he will just be liable to pay the postage cost that will rely upon the weight and size of the product.
RMA (Return Material Authorization) Number
RMA number or Return Material Authorization is like an invoice that helps the shipping company to recognize that this item is returning to the seller for service or exchange. This helps to save time for our customers who have to add detail and address for sending the parcel to a particular place. You only have to paste this code on the box and post it.
Each country varies in its customs duties, laws, and regulations. For the ease of the buyer, we mark all of our shipments as Free Shipping and send it as a gift to help the buyer not suffer from paying several customs duties. However, all the shipments or items that we ship do charge the shipment accordingly.
note: the item is not free neither is the shipping of the parcel. In case the state charges any customs duties on the parcel, the buyer is liable to pay all the duties, not the seller.
A restocking fee is a charge when merchandise is returned. Restocking is the cost to recover repackaging and shipping. The amount of the restocking fee depends on the product size, type, and weight.